Thank you for choosing Centennial Pediatrics as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We understand how difficult it can be to fill out forms in a doctor's waiting room while attending to your sick child. We encourage you to download any of our patient forms before your first visit, and either bring them with you or fax them to us at 702-897-6062. If you have trouble downloading these forms, please give us a call at 702-897-6000 and we will fax or email them to you
- Patient Information Form - Needed for all new patients.
- New Patient Information Sheet Newborn to Age 1 - For new patients under age 1.
- New Patient Information Sheet Age 1 and Up - For new patients over age 1.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate Las Vegas pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.